Thursday, December 24, 2009

New portfolio iPhone App released!

I've finally released my first iPhone app under the name Melion Design. This is a photographs portfolio for Andrew Hill. What I want with this app is to demonstrate the engine I've developed to manage your portfolio in your own iPhone application.

The application is free, it's called "The Frog Photos" and you can find it in the app store. Andrew can manage the photos available in the application through a web interface I've developed. It makes it easy to upload, and manage photos. The following features are available:

  • Amazon S3 photos storage:  fast download of photos.
  • Offline mode: user can still browse your photos when offline.
  • Customize the description of each photo.
  • Customize the perma-link of each photo.
  • Provide a link to your own website.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you're interested in having your own portfolio available in the appstore for everyone to see! :)

1 comment:

  1. Its seems good one..I actually like all its endeavoring features .
    iPhone App Design

    ReplyDelete